Wednesday, May 21, 2008

life and what not

Life has been great! i have been enjoying keeping the house clean and feeding my hubby and baby better food, and just feeling like a mom! Granted i think after a while i wil go stir crazy, so if any of you want play dates just let me know ;)!!!

But and Jackie have been trying to be productive, Monday we went running, its my goal to get in shape and run a 5 k at the end of the summer- let me know if anyone wants to join! Its a big one for me because running i hate more then anything really its just down their on my list we went tuesday, but Jackie was a pill today so we did kick boxing, so i think we might run one day do that the other, that way i can mix up my work out ya know? who knows, but its so much eaiser to get everything done without working because i actually want to go out and do things now instead of being tired from being at work lol.

Derek is excited for his job he still does traning for another week, but he thinkgs its going to be a great opurtunity for us so we shall see!

Besides that i am trying to get our apt manager to put new carpet in here, its gross i cleaned it three times with a carpet cleaner and Jackie still turins black when she crawls around, so i hope they will do it!

besides that not much is new just chilling with our neighbors, and friends and staying happy! Jackie is growing like crazy and getting teeth in fact right now she should be going to sleep, but instead is yelling for da da and ma ma it breaks my heart to hear it, but i know she will go to sleep sooner if i leave her alone, i know i need to put pics up haha soon i promise ;) (WOW THAT WAS BORNING SORRY!!!)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! I wish I could stay home and have babies and play mommy! Enjoy it for me, okay?
Jackie such a little cutie -- I miss her! She's saying "mama" now? So cute! She wasn't doing that the last time that I saw her.
Tell Derek congrats on the new job. I hope he loves it!

Anonymous said...

i always forget that you dont work now, and that anytime i have off i can call you! i think about you a lot, because i want to see you again! so now i'll remember that you arent working and that we can PLAY!
-hayley

Danielle said...

boring? never...i love reading what you're up to! i am so jealous too! and good for you working out like that! get on me about it. maybe during Kaylee's naptime, Ethan and I can lift weights or something. Its so hard finding what I can do during the day when I have both kids. i just need to do it! can you just move here so we can be workout buddies?! there's a house two down from me for sale and you should just get it. just tell them you're with me and they'll give it to you for free. rriiiggghhhhtt. i love you! :)