I love the peace that follows the craziness of deciding what you should do. That peace that only come through listening to the Lord and what he wants for us. So i am at peace once again in my life, granted moving in and losing my kitchen i currently love so dearly WILL be and adjustment, but eh such more important things in life :).
Anyway some pretty awseome things about moving,
- we will save money every month, and who can not LOVE that!
- we get to stay in our ward who loves us dearly and who we love dearly!
- Derek gets to stay and continue to help the Young Men
- can anyone one say BUNK BEDS! (or as jackie calls them cunk beds) for the girls!
- Derek promised me some IKEA shopping! (i think i would do almost anything for IKEA shopping!)
- only one neighbor and our own yard to pay in
- oh and we wont be as close to the train! YAY! :) (although i am so used to it by now lol)
- We have somewhere to put our extra totes for free :) (my BIGGEST concern with moving somewhere without extra storage)
- since the place is cheaper and deposit was next to nothing we can still do Family Pictures this spring! YAY! (ps anyone want to help me coordinate clothes for Derek and I lol)