Thursday, March 31, 2011

A new place for the Stells!

In case you missed it on Facebook, we have a new place to live! After much prayer and fasting we know that we need to be in our ward right now.  So we are moving to the 2 bedroom duplex.  :)

I love the peace that follows the craziness of deciding what you should do.  That peace that only come through listening to the Lord and what he wants for us.  So i am at peace once again in my life, granted moving in and losing my kitchen i currently love so dearly WILL be and adjustment, but eh such more important things in life :). 

Anyway some pretty awseome things about moving,
  • we will save money every month, and who can not LOVE that! 
  • we get to stay in our ward who loves us dearly and who we love dearly! 
  • Derek gets to stay and continue to help the Young Men
  • can anyone one say BUNK BEDS! (or as jackie calls them cunk beds) for the girls!
  • Derek promised me some IKEA shopping! (i think i would do almost anything for IKEA shopping!)
  • only one neighbor and our own yard to pay in
  • oh and we wont be as close to the train! YAY! :) (although i am so used to it by now lol)
  • We have somewhere to put our extra totes for free :) (my BIGGEST concern with moving somewhere without extra storage) 
  • since the place is cheaper and deposit was next to nothing we can still do Family Pictures this spring! YAY! (ps anyone want to help me coordinate clothes for Derek and I lol)
Oh also if you are not busy on 4/29 or 4/30 we would LOVE for you to help us move/clean :) let me know! 

5 comments:

Danielle said...

so happy for you that everything worked out so well! but really, my boys LOVE living close to the train tracks. i guess you do have girls. :)

Meg said...

That is awesome, congrats! It's kind of funny, Ben and I are moving/cleaning the exact same days that you are! :)

Brett said...

I got our bunk beds from a wholesale warehouse place up by Salt Lake. We looked for a long time at different beds and found that this was the best deal for what they have. I can't think of the name right now, but if you're interested let me know and I can find the information for you. I think the beds were only $160 total, and they can be separate too.

Brett said...

Oh, woops. It's me not Brett.:)

Stephanie

Patrick, Adrienne, Isabella, & Makenzie said...

i can do pics for cheap :) and i LOOOOVE Ikea. We need more money lol