Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Dang ABC's

My Dang ABC's :p
A- Attached or single: Attached FOR SURE
B- Best Friend(s): Derek
C- Cake or Pie: ummm pie as long as its not bakes fruit
D- Day of choice:Saturday!
E- Essential Item: Cell Phone come on in this day in age who cant live without it
F- Favorite Color: BLUE! but since i have a baby i am starting to like pink more and more ;)
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi bears!
H- Hometown: Alpine UT i guess
I- Indulgence(s): chocolate, shopping, bed bath and beyond :)
J- January or July: thats a hard one because right now we have no AC so july is so hot but i think it still wins
K- Kids: one for know Jacquelyn Stell CUTEST BABY EVER
L- Life is Incomplete Without: My amazing husband Derek and Jackie they are the loves of my life
M- Marriage Date: September 3 2005
N- Number of Siblings: 13 11 bros 2 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples: oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: SPIDERS ugh yuck shivers!
Q- Quotes: smile and be happy! I am a firm believer we ceate our own happiness and when life gets you down, if you can smile you will be able to be happier ;)
R- Reason To Smile: Jackie
S- Season: haha Fall and Spring
T- Tag Three : Jenn, Jess O, and Danielle
U- Unknown Fact About Me: ha ha i am pretty open lol i pooped my pants in kindergarten
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: meat all the freaking way! could never would never go without it
W- Worst Habit: procratinating
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasounds. I had a few with Jackie have never had an x-ray
Y- Your Favorite Food: pretty much anything mexican
Z- Zodiac: cancer!

No comments: