Saturday, June 7, 2008

Nachos, family picutres, Overboard, TIm Mcgraw New Words




So last night me and Derek got Jackie to bed and then decided we wanted to watch a movie together, you now have a little Derek Jessica time. Anyway we were watching You Me & Dupree and Carl is asked by Dupree to make his famous nachos......anyway then me and Derek were like mmmmm Nachos that sounds good lets make some......so we started talking about it and then we decided we wanted really good nachos, so we decided we would cook up some chicken through some green onions sour cream tomatoes and salsa on there. Anyway while i was making the chicken Derek decided he wanted guacamole good thing we had some avocados so we made up some homemade guac and had some freaking amazing nachos!!!!

Today my dear sweet neighbor took pics of us so we could have a family picture!! When i get them i will post! now we will be able to hang something up besides our wedding pictures!!



So call me crazy but i had never seen overboard! It was on TV and Derek started watching it and i fell in love with it!! It was such a cute movie!! lol Derek does not understand how i could have gone that long without seeing that movie, but at lest i have seen it now!





Best news of all is that my husband got us Tim McGraw tickets for my birthday!!!! I am super excited to go see him in concert!!!! I have never been to a concert before and i cant wait to go!!!!!! So on June 27th i will be watching him sing!!!! I just hope he sings "its your love" (its mine and Dereks song) so we can dance to it lol i am a nerd i know! Anyway i think thats about all and catches you up on our life's and what not!)

Oh except Jackie learned how to say uh-oh so now she can say and knows the meaning to

mama

dada

dog

duck

hi

uh-oh

eye

isaac (her stuffed cougar)

she almost has thank you down, we are still working on it :)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks like you guys are having a great time. I'm so jealous about the Tim McGraw tickets!! Do you want me to watch Jackie while you guys are gone??

Jess said...

I can't believe how much she talks. I'm jealous. Jarren only says a few words and I still don't know if he knows the real meaning. How do you do it?!

Jess said...

I can't believe how much she talks. I'm jealous. Jarren only says a few words and I still don't know if he knows the real meaning. How do you do it?!