Friday, April 27, 2012

I am still alive...promise

So I guess blogger decided to change since I have not been on. Super LAME! I just wanted to let everyone know, Yes we are alive.

Maybe one day I will blog lots again. We are busy very busy.

Me~

It is good. I am enjoying being home with the kiddos. Working from home is pretty awesome, but sure keeps me busy! I sure love my job. My company is pretty awesome! I do buy a heck of a lot more now that I see things in person! lol

In case you were wondering my goals because I did have them!
March was simple survive. I did it too! :)
This month my goal has been to kick my butt back into shape. :) I am still working on this one but it is coming together. I am sure I will post more about it some day.
May-I have not decided yet!

Jackie-

Well she had her Kindergarten orientation for her school. She is going to a good charter school near us. I am super excited for her. It makes me sad to think she is getting so big though! She is supposed to forever stay my baby!

Abby~

Is getting so dang big. She talks all the time, has SUPER strong opinions, and is adorable! I love her to death. :)

Derek~

He is good. :) He is not as busy with work since the season ended so we see him more which is nice!

Okay. that is a SHORT post to let you know we are alive.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Jess ... you are darling!! Glad you are enjoying your job. I think about you every time I get an email!