- I would not change where i am now for anything
- Kids are more important then money-
- There is no point in waiting until you have enough money to have a family to start, you will never think you have enough
- Kids really are one of the greatest joys
- As long as you keep on the path, the Lord will make everything work out
- I love being married and do not think 20 is too young to get married
- No matter what situation you are in there is always good, you just might have to look a litter harder to find it. I promise you its there just keep looking!!
- Work will always be there, so we have to make the best of it and have fun. No use hating it, it will only make your situation worse
- Family is one of the most important things we have, hold close to them and stay by them
- You really can never get enough kisses and hugs from kids!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Just doing some thinking and pondering
So today at work and recently i have been doing a lot of thinking about my life and where i am now. Here area some scatterings of my thoughts.