"The longer i live, the more i realize the impact of attitude
on life. It is more important then the past,
than education, than money, than circumstances,
than failures, than successes, than what
other people think or say or do.
It is more important than appearance, talents or skill.
It will make or break a company...a church a home.
The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day
regarding the attitude we will embrace e for that day.
we cannot change our past...we cannot change the fact
that people will act in a certain way.
We can not change the inevitable.
The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have,
and that is our attitude.
I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how i react to it.
And so it is with you...
We are in charge of our Attitudes."
and the poem is by an unknown author and it goes like this
It's all in how you look at it
We ask for strength and God gives us
difficulties which make us strong
We pray for wisdom and God sends us
problems, the solutions of which develops wisdom,
We plead for prosperity and God gives us
brain and brawn to work.
We plead for courage and God gives us
dangers to overcome
We ask for favors and
God gives us opportunities.
I really do love these two poems! So here is my current things i am really thankful for!
- I am pregnant, and we have no trouble getting there!
- I get to bring one of Gods children into this world-really when you look at it like that who cares what we have to go through to get to that point
- I have a job! Right now in this economic time its such a blessing to know that i have job! Who cares if i have to work through another pregnancy and miss time with Jackie, at least we have a job and an income, she is getting the love from her father, and i am passing time by working!
- I have a loving supportive family
- We have enough money to pay our bills, and buy food
- I have a warm place to sleep at night
- I have an education
- My husband is obtaining his education