Tuesday, September 13, 2011

We made it to year 6!

So i am a blogger slacker.  Yes i am bad lately.  I am busy, life is crazy. 

I should blog though lots has changed and happened! What i want to blog about first is our 6 year anniversary!

Our anniversary feel during labor day weekend this year.  We decided to go to Las Vegas so we could hang out with my family and go out on our day and have a sitter! :)

Our anniversary also feel on the opening day of college football! Since BYU was playing and we are who we are i asked Derek if we could find a sports grill/bar and watch BYU and eat some yummy food! We went to Buffalo Wild Wings, and WOW they were AMAZING to us!  They were so nice and sweet and gave us the best customer service we have ever had! haha It also helped that our cougars figured out how to pull out the win! It was a good fun anniversary and just perfect for our us.  It was fun to just hang out eat yummy food talk and of course watch our Cougars without children around!

I still find it crazy that I have been married for 6 years.  Its been a fun crazy 6 years full of ups and downs, twists and turns, changes, changes and changes!  I would not change any of it though, I love my husband I love our time together, I love our kids and our life.  Marriage has been a million times different then i thought it would be. It's also been even more wonderful and difficult then i ever thought possible.  I know i have grown and learned while i continue to try to give up more of my self and learn to care more for others.

I love you Derek! Thanks for a wonderful 6 years, i am sure the next 6 will bring more twists and turns, ups and downs, but i am excited to see what happens!!

No comments: