Tuesday, January 17, 2012

crazy 2 weeks!

These next 2 weeks are going to be pure crazy! Its okay though.  I am really excited! I just started working for Steal Network! I am SO excited! I have already LOVED the first 2 days of training. :) I am still working at Prosper just you know doing both jobs. :) 
Its from home though so its not bad ;)!
the reason its SO crazy is because training is up in SLC.  So i am going from Prosper straight up to training in SLC.  My poor kiddos are living it up at sitters A LOT these next 2 weeks. :( But its for a GREAT reason! They are being good sports so far.  Lets hope they continue to be for the 8 more days i have. :)

So yeah, I am excited!!!!

2 comments:

Amber R. said...

Congratulations on your new job! Let us know if there are any good "steals"!

Food and you said...

your kids are so quite,so nice,so pretty ...just awasume .....
health