Thursday, January 26, 2012

Surviving

As I guessed these past 2 weeks have been CRAZY! You can tell everyone is going a bit nuts.  This month has just been really hard.  REALLY hard!

I guess its time i say out loud, I started the month with a miscarriage.  Not the way I had planned on starting my new year.  Shortly after Derek's grandma was admitted to the hospital and passed away on 1/19/2012.  She is a awesome wonderful lady who will be missed!

The day of her funeral i started re-bleeding and had to go in for an ultrasound to make sure everything was okay.  LUCKILY i did not need a d&c. Doc just decided my body was struggling, but SHOULD right it self out in a month or so.  We will see.  Needless to say it was not a fun day for either of us. I think going in to the doc for the ultrasound might have been one of the hardest parts of everything.  Seeing all the happy pregnant moms made it really hit home what had happen.

Working both jobs back to back with a drive to SLC from Provo has been crazy nuts! I have been enjoying my new job, but i am SUPER excited for training to end so i can resume a more normal life again. 

My kiddos have been SUPER TROOPERS as they have had to spend a lot more time at baby sitters houses than normal.  Thankfully a bunch of days my sweet dad was able to pick them up early and play with them until we got home.  Can i just say i have THE BEST DAD EVER! He helped with my kids, bought me dinner, AND did my dishes and took out my trash when he was over. :) He knew how crazy my life was and just wanted to help. I sure love him!! My kids love him bunches as well. :)

I am excited for every thing that is to come.  Mostly i am looking forward to next week when life will calm down and I will be home more :) I think that i want to take the kiddos to a hotel next weekend so we can just relax and spend some good time together! :)

Here is to January ending and a new beginning for February!

5 comments:

Hayley Parker said...

I'm so sorry Jess! I wish I'd known. Girls night soon! Well, probably after the wedding. But soon!

Celia said...

I'm really sorry, Jessica. I know how rough that is, so I really feel your pain :(

I am so impressed by you. You are such a good example of a positive attitude. I think the hotel idea is such a cute one. I'd love that!

Anyway, you are amazing. Sending lots of love your way.

Melissa said...

I am so sorry! You are certainly in my thoughts and prayers. You have always been such a fighter and so strong. Your girls are so lucky to have you!

Meg said...

So sorry Jess, I can relate! That is a terrible feeling, but I am glad that you are doing okay! Sending you my love!

Topper said...

HUGS. You are an awesome Mom with an awesome family. Glad to know you.