Monday, February 6, 2012

Changes changes changes!!

SO, I am pretty sure anyone who reads this also is my friend on facebook.  But anyway, we have decided that it is time for me to stop working at Prosper and to move up to SLC area.  :) So last week i put in my notice with Prosper and we put in our notice with our landlord! Can you say CRAZY! :) haha I am still in the this is crazy thought process, so we will see what happens.  I sure LOVE Utah County and it will be really weird for me to leave it.  I am excited though.  I really really really want to spend more time with my girls. 

Oh Derek is also excited for no more hour long commutes!

I will still be working for Steal Network, but i can do most all of it from home! I am really excited about that.  I love our sitters, we have been SUPER lucky to have some good friends babysit our kiddos.  But really I am happy they will be with us again! :)

We are still looking for a place up there, Derek really wants to move back home to Bountiful.  SO we will see! We applied for a place up there, and I have my fingers crossed we will get it! :) It meets Jackie's requirement of stairs inside the apartment. haha And its cheap! Best part of it!

As for me, my body is still screwed up.  I am not sure when it will all get back to normal. :s i am annoyed with it though.  I just want to feel normal again.  Doc said to give it time.  Time is what i need.  :( I trust my doc though, hes pretty awesome.  So here's hoping things will all get back to normal again shortly!

No comments: