Monday, February 6, 2012

Jackies talk

Jackie gave her 2nd talk yesterday in Primary.  She was so cute and did such a cute job! She wrote it mostly by her self.  I helped add a few words and the scripture.  She wanted me to make sure we put pictures in it so she could "read" it all by herself.  She did pretty good too! I was so proud! 

I think one of the greatest joys i have so far discovered in parenting is seeing my little girl gain her own testimony of the Church and share it! I love always hearing what she is learning at church.  I love and hate how big she is getting and how quick she is growing up! 

You can read her talk and see the pictures she picked to help her remember her words. 
 
HI I am Jackie, and I am talking about Choosing the Right. 







 
Choosing the right means we do what Heavenly Father and Jesus wants us to do. 







 












 
They always want us to choose the right. If we do what they say we will get blessings



Blessings are not just when people put hands on our heads, it’s also when we get things we want and need, that make us happy.











There are lots of ways Heavenly Father and Jesus tell us what to do.












 
Prophets tell us what to do to Choose the Right.  Our Prophet today is President Monson. 




 
Our mommies and daddies help us know what to do to choose the right










 
Our teachers also teach us what we should do too! 








 
We can also know what we should do by reading the scriptures.



2 Nephi 10:23 Therefore, cheer up your hearts, and remember that ye are free to act for yourselves to choose the way of everlasting death or the way of eternal life. 


 
When I choose the right it makes my heart happy.  I hope we can all listen to the commandments and follow them. 


I want to bear my testimony…..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that's adorable.

Hayley Parker said...

So cute! I'm sure she did phenomenal. What a doll!