Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I love Derek!

Do not let the date of this fool you.  This is supposed to be for Derek's birthday.  Yesterday he turned 29.  :)

Due to our move it was a pretty low key birthday, but after he got home from work the girls had a few goodies for him! Just some of his favorite treats from our local Smiths haha.  We made him some brownies and took him out to Sushiya so he could eat his favorite food that i HATE more than anything.  He enjoyed his dinner and i hated mine....:). 

Afterwords he decided to take the girls to the mall to let hem run around and play, and then we went to look around at his favorite stores....and some of mine where he tried to buy me things.  lol hes too sweet!

Afterwards we came home to do brownies. I had bought trick candles and the girls thought they were the funniest things EVER!

After brownies Derek went to go play hockey his favorite thing to do ever! :)

I hope he had a good birthday! I sure love Derek he is such a great husband to me! He always puts my needs above his own, and cares about what makes me happy.  He loves our daughters so much and they love him and always want to play with him! He has such a strong testimony of the gospel and I am so happy to have the Priesthood in our home.  Derek really is my better half.  He knows me so well, sometimes i swear it's better than i know my self.

Love you Derek!!

1 comment:

MS outlook 2010 said...

Together with Microsoft Office 2010 Key Office 2010, you can actually generate strong vision effects, professional-looking layout is used so that you can photos in addition to text, along with Power point training video. From the new as well as superior impression touch-ups consequences (just like saturation and also watercolor) so that you can video touch-ups Office 2010 and style characteristics (such as lower, fade and photograph) involving Office 2010 to open an enormous amount design selections for your resourceful life-giving. Microsoft Office 2010