Thursday, July 3, 2008

July 3'rd wo's!

Ok i am peeved and figured this would be the best spot to vent about it! I live on University Ave so te fourth of July parade in Provo comes right by my house! As great as this is it has its draw backs.....First off people are allowed to camp over night in my front yard (well they are only allowed to be from the side walk to the curb.)
Provo city posted rules in peoples front yards for the 4th telling people what they could and could not do, its seems that no one can read and no one cares what they say!!!! All day to day me and my neighbors have had to deal with people parking their cars in our drive way so we cant get out, people parking along a street that says no parking which makes it so we can not see it get out! People trying to move our stuff and sit in our lawn!! When we tell people they really just dont seem to care its annoying and will only get more so as the night moves on and people are loud and we want to sleep it will continue in the morning hours before the parade starts! UGH i just dont understand the excitement of camping out for a parade oh well! My neighbor Jason Spicer put up tape to block the area off we will see if it works...what i really hope is the sprinklers go off :)
Ok that was all mean i am sorry :) i am happy about many things right now like i have the best baby in the world! I love her to pieces she just makes me happy! I have a place to live food to eat and family and friends that care about me and i live in a country where i have freedom!!!!

1 comment:

ecometrochic said...

I totally hear your frustration. Ask me about five bottles of Corona under my stairs the morning of the 4th. I think it is kind of tasteless to camp out for a parade and totally tasteless the way people treated the area! Good thing it is only once a year.