Saturday, July 5, 2008

Just a bunch of pics :) and then some

Jackie watching the parade
Derek gave her a whole thing of apple sauce! lol she loved it
Supper happy eating her apple sauce
My birthday flowers, and my Tim Mcgraw shirt!
My birthday cake :)
Jackie fell asleep holding her lamb!
Not much is new her just loving Jackie! She has learned two new words, Bubbles and no
we also got a baby gate from Dereks sister, now Jackie can not get out of the living room!!! (she had figured out how to break through all our baby barricades :)
I had a great birthday! Tim McGraw was sooo good it was nice to get a way just the two of us for 6 hours! THANKS MOM ! and i got some amazing gifts! My mom got me a wii so i have been enjoying playing that, and then my dad is getting me lasik!! ( thanks Jenn for watching Jackie!!) So soon i will be able to see my alarm clock and husband while in bed! its an exciting concept :)

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Happy belated birthday Jess! Aren't wii's just the best?! And lasik will be nice....goodness you scored for presents! :)

Mary said...

Jackie is adorable! We still need to get together sometime. The last time I saw you was a year ago when you were super pregnant at your baby shower! Great birthday presents too! Lasik sounds awesome.

Katie said...

You are getting Lasik!! Woohoo!!!! It is the BEST. I highly reccommend it. I was pretty out of it for several hours afterward; it really helps to sleep it off, because it's pretty uncomfortable. Luckily I had help with Joshua... so I would reccommend getting a babysitter for afterwards!

ecometrochic said...

I love the picture of Jackie!!! Sleeping baby pictures are the best! We'll see you later today.