Friday, July 18, 2008

Lifes little lessons!

Its been a week sorry for the lag in blogging!! Anyway i have had a good week and learned many things this week and i would like to share so i don't forget lifes little lessons!

One I freaking love musicals! As my dear neighbor put it they just make you feel good after you see them! I saw mama mia today it was so good, you just feel good after you see a musical! This makes me re think the movies i watch i want to feel good that good after seeing them you know all happy not uncomfortable at all :)


Second lesson, that if you want the Lord to do stuff for you, you have to do stuff for him. We have been super stressed finically lately and we have been trying to figure out what to do. Dereks job has the potential to bring in a lot of money but can also leave you with none at the same time. We decided that the reason we were having so many issues is we were letting things like scripture study and prayer slip and not being the best we could be and not putting our full trust in the Lord. So we decided we would change we would read our scriptures daily and pray as a couple daily instead of just nightly with Jackie. And its been amazing this week, i got two phone calls to do mediation's! One did not go through but because of the lateness in canceling i still get money! And Derek has had an amazing week at work! We kept thinking of the scripture in D&C 82:10 10 I, the Lord, am bound when ye do what I say; but when ye do not what I say, ye have no promise. Its been so nice to see how much he has blessed our life this week :)
Anyway just wanted to share with you all! Hope all is going well! :)

1 comment:

Mary said...

I'm so glad things are going good for you guys! Thanks for the reminder about lifes lessons. I'm also glad to hear you liked Mamma Mia, because I really want to see it!