Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Step Forward Mediation

As a lot of you know I have always been interested in becoming a family and divorce mediator. I took all the classes for it and became certified about a year ago. I have done a few mediation's here and there but I am determined to get things rolling and try to get more done! With the help of my mom I am working on creating a website and thought i would share it with the blogging world! www.stepforwardmediation.com. Its still a work in progress! I will let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

ecometrochic said...

At first I thought it was step forward meditation... My reading skills are poor I guess. But I was like "Jessica is into meditation? How come I didn't know??" Then i read the rest of the post. Cool beans.

ecometrochic said...

Okay, another comment. You know I was talking about cute fabrics? The website is http://www.joeldewberry.com