Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Back to work

SO yes i must go back to work so i can get my hubby to finish school! Anyway if anyone knows of any good jobs out there let me know :) My quest continues.....
ALSO due to Dereks school schedule we are going to need some one to watch Jackie in the mornings for a few hours just 12 hours a week we can pay $2 an hour (sorry we are poor) anyway if anyone is interested in doing a HUGE favor for us let me know :) If not no worries too :)
Nothing else is really new just sending out resumes and going to interviews and getting as much Jackie time as i can!!!!!

2 comments:

Caitlin Carroll said...

Hey, I am keeping my name and he's keeping his. No changes. And I think we are going to use condoms for a year, then try NFP. We definitely don't want kids for at least a year though.

Kate and Josh said...

As far as jobs Young Living Essential oils in Lehi is hiring. I work there and its just a call center job but its easy work and felxable hours and it pays 9.50 staring and bumps up to at least 10 after like 3 months. Im not sure if thats what your looking for wages wise but i thouhg i'd add my two cents! Hope your doing well!
-Katie