Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My computer is no longer sick!

So i have once again rejoined the blogging world! After one week of having a sick computer and not being apart of the cyber world i am ready to rejoin lol its funny how much we use computers I mean i pay my bills online communicate with friends and family ect.


ANYWAY! school started so Derek headed back yesterday! luckily since he is doing an internship he does not have a ton of classes up on campus. He has been super busy getting everything done so we have decided that i am going to go back to work now i just have to find a job! So any ideas let me know!!! I am excited for it well as long as i can find a good job that makes me happy :)


Jackie is getting smarter every day....she knows now when i tell her bed time or diapar time to go to her room lol anytime she sees a phone she hands it to me and says dada sometimes she will really call him and talk to him for a while. She also has developed a baby crush! She loves our neighbor Patrick, she will go to his house and find his picture and point to him and say patrick or paapaa and then give him a kiss lol, then she will point to his wife in the picture and yell NO! its funny lol, she can say more words then we can count everyday its a new word! She is walking all the time now...she still likes to crawl but does both.... also on Sunday i wanted Jackie to wear something in her hair but she wont keep headbands in so i decided to make her some bows with some ribbon i had so her was the end result

i think they are cute lol i bought some cute ribbon and made a few :) She went up to campus yesterday so i could use a computer so we had to put her in blue and white!!! the pictures are not that good i took them with my cell phone but you get the idea! anyway not much else is new!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh, I'm so glad to see that you are back in the blogging world! It's good to hear from you! Jackie is getting SO BIG!
I found you a job! It's here on campus, working in the same office that I am! And we'll just have Derek transfer. I'll even find you a house! Just get up here and relieve me from my boredom! :)
Love ya!

Danielle said...

jackie is so ridiculously cute jess! Seriously, how many boyfriends does she have already? Cuz ethan wants to be in line. :)