Monday, September 29, 2008

job job job

I got a job!! well I got a few offers but finally one I wanted and paid well enough to take!!! I will be working where Derek worked this summer just a different dept. :)
So tomorrow i have to go in for a background and drug test and as long as I pass i should start on Monday!
anyway that being said we still need someone to watch Jackie its Mondays and Wednesdays Derek will have class from 9:30-10:45 and Tuesdays and Thursdays he as class 9-10:45 and 12-1:20 he class's get out early a lot too. so you can come here we can bring her to you just whatever you want! We cant afford to pay more then $2 an hour but if you watch her here you can eat what ever is in our fridge ;) anyway let me know if anyone could do this for us! even if you can only do it for a little bit or one or two days a week anything will help us! Just let me know!

No comments: