Friday, September 3, 2010

5 years

5 years ago was one of the happiest days of my life.  After a SUPER short engagement and courtship, I married the man of my dreams.  Since then life has gone in every direction possible, we have been through a lot together but just as a our first day together
We take every step hand in hand.  I am amazed at how much my love for him as grown.  How much I have learned about him, how much i care for him, and how much he cares for me. 
One thing has never changed, we love to have fun with each other and goof around.  I am just glad a married a guy with the guts to smash the cake in my face on our wedding day :)


I am so glad I am married to a man who still makes my heart melt, whos touch still makes me giddy.  I cant wait to continue our forever.


                                                       
. Here is to you babe.  Thank you for always being there.  Thank you for putting up with  me when i get a tad crazy.  Thank you for loving me.  Thank you for being so wonderful to our daughters.  Thank you for honoring your priesthood.  Thank you for pushing me to be better.  Thank you for these last 5 years.  I cant wait to see what the next five will bring! 

2 comments:

cherigarner said...

I can't believe you have been married for five years! Wow, what a great adventure! Happy Anniversary! Hugs!

Jennifer said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys get a chance to go out CELEBRATE! :)