Today you turn one. Somehow it does not seem real. This past year has gone by way to quickly for me! You are really no longer a baby!! As of now you LOVE:
- STAIRS! you always want to climb up them
- being out doors
- JACKIE JACKIE JACKIE
- the sandbox....you LOVE to eat dirt!
- food (as long as its not baby) in any shape or form!
- feeding your self
- playing with Jackie
- your new ball toy grandpa and nana got you
- but also playing on your own...you let us know what you want!
- sleeping! go sleep for a 13 hours at night!
- sadly waking up at night has become a thing with you again! Luckily you go right back down!
- being kept in one placce for too long
- walking...you can stand but have no want to walk at the moment (mommy is fine with this one!)
- mommy atempting to take away your bottle
- diaper changes
You are the best baby i could have asked for! You are so very mellow and wonderful to be around! Everyone always comments on how easy going you are! You are starting to talk right now you saw
ba (bottle or ball)
eeese (for the camera)
You pick up any phone and say hi dada its pretty cute
We turned your car seat around and now when we go on rides you say WEEEEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEEEE it cracks me up! You adore your sister and always want to be around her and doing what she is doing!
Its been a great year Abigail! I cant wait to see what the next year will bring us!