Friday, June 17, 2011

Activites

My kiddos love our daily activities! The moment i get home from work she asks me what we are going to do for our activity, she then asks Derek when he is going to leave for work and tells him to leave :).  Its pretty funny she tries to kick him out so we can start. 

I defiantly enjoy our nights more then just playing out side or with toys.  Its nice to add structure and then when i get to the cleaning and household chores that need to be done i do not feel so bad since I know we had some good time together. 

I am going to do my best to keep it up and keep it going! :) But not hate at my self if we miss a day :) Because lets be realistic some days are just THOSE days!!

I am happy with the results we have had in a short time i can really tell how much my kids enjoy it and I love it too.  We will see how it continues :)

And like i said we always welcome others so if you want come to our place around 7pm!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

i love that you do this with your girls! something i need to be a lot better with! i'll be over tonight at 7pm! ;)