Monday, March 31, 2008

ABC's of my thankfullness

Jenn tagged me then remained me i need to answer her tag so Jenn this is for you! LOVE you ps i think you should make my blog look super cute like yours does!

a all the kisses i get from Jackie!

b Brothers I have 11 of them and i love them all they are soo great!

c new COUCH! we just bought a new couch and i am soo excited!

d Derek he really is the best thing in my life and i am so grateful for him!

e eggs i love eggs they are soo good and go in soo much food!

f Food, I love to eat but more then that i love to cook i think its one of the most fun things to do! I love even more how much people love my cooking! any one wanna come over for dinner?

g good friends! we all need someone to talk to, someone to go to when we need to vent i am so thankful for all my friends out there!!!

h Home, well apartment, but i love our place its so fun to make it out own!

i ice cream nothing is better then some chocolate ice cream on a bad day!

j Jacquelyn Stell i love my daughter more then anything she has changed my life in so many ways and i love every bit of it and ever bit of her!

k Kisses!

l Loves i love getting, hugs, kisses, snuggles, cuddles and i love yous from my husband!

m Mothers i am lucky enough to have a mom and a step mom who both love me dearly, and i love them they have been such an example in my life and i love them for it!

n NAPS not for me but for Jackie her nap times are something i look forward to, so i can get everything i need done and get some time with Derek, and well it makes her such a happier baby!

o olive oil! its soo good for you and its good

p Priesthood i am soo grateful my husband has the priesthood and can give me and Jackie blessings when we need them! Thanks babe for honoring your priesthood i love you!

q quiet i never knew how much i enjoyed the quiet until i had Jackie now i love it when its quiet in my house and i can just sit back and relax with a good book!

r Reading books i don't get to read as much as i like but nothing beats cuddling up in bed or on the couch to read a book

s Snow i hate the cold it brings but its so pretty

t texting i know i know LAME one but i love texting my husband when i am at work my neighbor all the time and my mom!

u underwear can you think of how weird it would be not to have underwear! man i sure am glad we have it!

v vents wow i mean heater, AC, and more :)

w water! we would be dead without it!

x x-rays so doc's can tell if something is broken and see whats going on inside of us

y yoga never done it but my friend says its great!

z ZOOS lol it starts with a z

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You're so funny! It's harder than it looks, huh?!?

Jennifer said...

Oh, and as for fixing up your page, e-mail me your name & password, and some pictures you'd like me to use, and I'll do it tonight! Tristan's got homework, and it would be nice to have a little project!
Love ya!