Thursday, March 27, 2008

Kiss me i'm American

Jackie on st patys day her shirt says kiss me i'm american!
UNCLE ANDY
First time bowling she was taking moms place since mom has a defective wrist
UNCLE ALEX
I CANT FIND MY EASTER BASKET EVEN THOUGH ITS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!



I just dont think i put enough pic's of Jackie up here so i thought a few more of recent would not hurt.....i should go to sleep so i can get up and go to a job i am really sick of and work for people i just dont feel like working for but hey thats how most jobs are so i will get up and go through the tructurys (yeah no way i could ever spell that word) of work again!

TOday is a good day now though i got Lost to watch! we have netflix and yesturday i made the mistake of getting the wrong season and yeah lets just leave it there it was a sad day but now i can watch season 2 disc 4 not season 3 ...okay still waiting for

pics to up load sweet they are here !!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

i am so bad. things were crazy this last week and i didn't do ANYTHING for Easter. I had all the stuff out and ready to go but it just never happened. Poor Matt and Ethan. No easter bunny for them. :( hahaha. Next year. The kid can hardly hold a rattle (I know, he's lazy) so what could I get him?! hugs and kisses. And he got plenty of those on Easter!

Jennifer said...

She's so cute! I know I say that all the time, but I just can't help it!! We might be coming down for general conference -- what are your plans? Oh, and new blog on my page. You have something new to work on! :)

Mary said...

Jackie is so cute!