Saturday, March 29, 2008

I WAS TAGGED AHHH

What's his name? Derek Lindsey Stell
How long have you been married? two years 6 months and some odd days
How long did you date? haha 3 months
How old is he? 25
Who eats more? Him
Who said, "I love you," first? oh he did he told me he had a secert for me then wispered i love you it was also my birtday
Who is taller? Oh Derek for sure! he is 6 "3" and i am 5 "3"
Who sings better? lol him, but i dont think SImon would think eaither of us is good
Who is smarter? lol the never ending debate when it comes to every day trivial knowldge Derek but i have a degree so i win
Who's temper is worse? lol derek he says i do not have a temper
Who does the laundry? me, me, me he helps sometimes
Who does the dishes? I load he unloads
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are looking at it, I do... but if you are laying in it, he does. lol we had to switch sides when we moved our bed so i could see the TV i can not see over him but he can see over me
Who pays the bills? me derek has no idea what any bills are
Who mows the lawn? no lawn yet but derek when he get it
.Who cooks dinner?lol me again Derek does not really know how and i LOVE to cook
Who drives when you are together? Derek
Who is more stubborn? Derek
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? lol me i do it to avoid an agruement
Whose parents do you see the most? We see them about the same we go one sunday to mine and one sunday to his great 2 hour round trip drives on sunday
!Who has more friends? lol me
Who has more siblings? my parents are divorces and remarried so i have a million siblins 13 to be exact
.Who wears the pants in the family? well derek but he asks to put them on

NOW I TAG EVERYONE WHO READS THIS!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You were tagged on my page too! Get going dearie :)

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.