Friday, April 11, 2008

hamburgers...Hockey....icecream.....BLANKET FORT!!!!!!...talking baby!



So today Derek wanted to watch the Stanley cup play offs (not that that's different from any other day!) but he wanted to make it fun for me so he decided we should build a fort in which to watch it in! SO we did! It was soo much fun and it was a sweet fort to! it was huge it took up our whole living room!! YEAH FOR FUN TIMES!! Jackie loved playing in the fort and being with mommy and daddy! The coolest thing is while playing in the fort Jackie said hi! she is now a two word baby! Hi and da da lol


This is the first stage
Jackie had fun
Derek building the fort
Mom and Jackie inside
Daddy and Jackie inside

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Sorry I use this to leave you messages about my job haha. I should probably use email or facebook but oh well. Basically all you need to know is we help people get out of debt. The rest you could learn at a corporate overview. We have them tuesday nights at 7 and saturday mornings at 9, which ever one you choose to come to you would want to come about 10-15 minutes early. And if you can bring Derek with you that would be great, that way he would know what you would be doing also! The overview goes over everything you do, and any questions you have can be answered there also. After the overview if you are interested we set up a hiring interview where me and you would meet with my marketing director (who just happens to be my dad) and we go from there. next week I'll be out of town but if you want to come on the 22nd or 26th, that would be great! Let me know what you want to do and I can give you info on how to get there and stuff :)