Monday, April 28, 2008

time for some news....

well its been a while with out any notice from me and I know my avid readers will just die without more news about the Stell's :)! So here it is...

Derek is done with finals, and just enjoying the break right now! Just one more year and he will be done :)!! I am excited and then hopefully we will move somewhere exciting lol! He is now looking for a job so if you know of anything let me know!!!! Besides that he is great!

Me i am great! I just started my new work schedule 9-5 m-f which i lame but oh well at lest it will bring the dough! hahaha i start taking the supervisor calls today sooo that will be exciting lol lots of angry customers but oh well i think they are fun to talk to because usually they are sooooo wrong!1! I am excited to paint my apt and go to IKEA with Adrienne, i just need time and MONEY to do it all lol, a few paychecks and we should be there :)

Jacquelyn is cute as ever!! She recently has decided that she does not want to go to bed what she does now is stand up in her crib and yell hi mama hi dada dada dada mama HI HI HI its super cute but sad to hear! And we have decided she is a genius! she was look at a book the other day and it had pages with animals on it in the middle of the book there was a dog, so we would close the book and ask her where the dog was and she would look through the book tell she found her dog and hit it and say do do do lol she is cute and smart she also knows where other peoples eyes are she will poke it out and say eye eye lol its cute! :) she is SMART! well sorry to not be too thrilling :)

7 comments:

Patrick, Adrienne, Isabella, & Makenzie said...

ohyeah! need some of those paychecks for sure! half of mine will be gone as soon as i get it! :(

Jennifer said...

Adrianne is lucky if she gets to keep half of hers. I get one and it's GONE in 2 days! Yikes!! Jackie's such a cutie! It was so much fun playing with you guys this weekend. We've gotta do it again!!
Love ya!
Jenn

Wendy said...

I was robbed!!! I thought that I was going to play "grandma" this weekend! So not fair! :( JK!

Hey would Derek like to have a two day job on Thursday and Friday?? I need some delivery people for orders that need to be out this week? Let me know if he is interested!! Call me on my cell: 787-3486

Thanks! You are a cute mommy!

Wendy

Jennifer said...

Oh -- did I mention that playing with Jackie made Tristan baby hungry? lol! Keep up the good work!! ;) Go Jackie baby!

Jessica said...

She really is so smart, I thought jarren was ahead but jackie is much further!

oh and i am jealous you can paint your apt. We can't!

Patrick, Adrienne, Isabella, & Makenzie said...

hahaha heck yes ikea here we come!!! and tell all your friends... ANYONE who wants pictures taken... i'll have to work something out maybe like charge a little bit for a cd/prints or something so i'm not just using all my time :) but i really need some practice! maybe i could just charge way cheap or something. we'll see. we'll see :)

Patrick, Adrienne, Isabella, & Makenzie said...

You work too much to NOT update more often! :-p