Friday, April 11, 2008

HAPPY DAY AND HOT FUDE SUNDAY

So today is a much happier day at work, i still wish i was home playing with my daughter, but all is well, she is in the capabel hands of her father!


Anyway all is well in the Stell household....Derek is almost done with school and he can not wait for the semster to be over so he can have a summer break from homework and teachers! I also am excited for him to be done so we can have more time for eachother and so i will no longer distract him from his studies! I struggle to remember that he has to get homework done i just enjoy being done my self!


Yes i am still at work counting down the minutes tell i get to go home right now i have 100 minutes or 6000 seconds left what ever way you like to have it!


Life is good for me as well just smiling and I GET ICE CREAM WITH HOT FUDGE TONIGHT!! I am pretty freaking excited!!!!! :) :)

No comments: