Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I love being a mommy!

(insert picture of me and my girls....its on my parents camera coming soon)

I love being a mom! Really  I don't think there is anything better!  I love being able to teach my girls and watch them grow! I love when they master something new, I love when i hear Jackie talking about what she learned in church, or what she learned at FHE.  Yesterday she told us the story of the good Samaritan after derek told it to her, she said. "a man got beat on the road, he needed a doctor no one helped one guy was nice took him to doctor" lol.

I love how much being a mommy has helped  me grow, how it has taught me to be more Christ like, less selfish, more focused on the big picutre, and taught me to apprciate my parents a lot more!

I love holding my girls, hugs from my girls, kisses, snuggles, rocking Abby, feeding Abby, playing with Jackie, watching shows with Jackie, talking to Jackie, taking my girls on adventures

Really i just love being a mom and all that is a part of that.  I would not change it for the world.  I love my little girls so much they make each day better because they are in my life.  I miss them like crazy while i am working, but i do enjoy the huge hugs, kisses, and smiles i get when i get home!

I am also grateful for my moms and all they have taught me and helped me grow through out the years! I am glad i was lucky enough to have both of them in my life, they have given me strength and showed me what a true mother means!  Happy Mothers day to all you moms a few days late!

I need to get the pictures from my mom because they looked super cute on mothers day even if Jackie would not look at the camera :)

No comments: