I don't think you can fully appreciate mothers until you have the chance to be one. There is so much you learn from having a child of your own that teaches you how much your mom really did for you! I am so grateful for my mother and all she did for me! I am lucky enough to have two moms who love me and who i love! I am so grateful for their examples on motherhood and for them teaching me and showing me how mothers should be!
I LOVE being a mom! Its such an amazing, wonderful, tiring, learning, growing time in life.
Motherhood has given me a new perspective on life. A few things i LOVE about being a mom
- Watching Jackie learn something new/figuring out something for the first time! I feel so PROUD of her!
- When Jackie laughs and smiles at me
- The hugs she gives me and the kisses!
- How Jackie wants to do everything i do she always wants to be right with me
- I love when Jackie wants to just sit on my lap and read a book or watch Elmo! I enjoy the cuddles when i can!
- How she loves to come into our bed when she wakes up and just lay with us
- I love watching Jackie's personality develop! She is a little prankster and loves to do things to get a laugh!
- The little songs she sings and tries to get us to sing with her
- Having conversations with her!
- Knowing that she is my responsibility and i have the chance to raise her and care for her
- Getting a taste for what my mother did for me
- Understanding a little bit more the love my Father in Heaven has for me
- The immense love I have for Jackie
- The desire to become pregnant again even though i already knew how hard it would be-seriously i needed that in order to get here this time!
- The chance i have to brings Gods children into this world and that i can become a mother is something i cherish