Friday, May 29, 2009
My better half
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
need you even ask, HOCKEY its the Stanley cup play offs so its a hockey game, sports center about hockey, or NHL on the fly
2. What kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
3. What's one food he doesn't like?
Mint he HATES anything with mint! He wont even kiss me if i have had mint something
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
Used to be coke coke coke coke....but now he is not drinking pop so its water
5. Where did he go to high school?
6. What size shoe does he wear?
12...you husband does not have giant feet Jenn
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Hockey gear :)
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
That's a hard one he always switches it up....really he likes a lot of meat piled high!
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
10. What is his favorite cereal?
Again he has A LOT of favorites but i think his most favorite would be Reese's Puffs
11. What would he never wear?
12. What is his favorite sports team?
Detroit Red Wings! They are headed to the Stanley Cup FINALS!
13. Who did he vote for?
14. Who is his best friend?
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
ask him go to bed "early", and then once we get in to bed talk instead of going right to sleep :)
16. What is his heritage?
lol hmm honestly i do not know i know his Grandpa was adopted.....
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake will it be?
HOCKEY CAKE HOCKEY CAKE HOCKEY CAKE....poor boy never got hockey cakes growing up but his brother did...so now on his birthdays i have to make sure he gets one...
18. Did he play sports in high school?
Yep he played Hockey and Lacrosse
19. What could he spend hours doing?
Playing Hockey...sensing a theme here
20. What is one unique talent he has?
He is REALLY good at finding things! He is a great parker! and a wonderful husband and father! I could not have asked for a better man to be with forever! I love ya babe, thanks for all you do for me and Jackie!