Friday, October 23, 2009

one month stats

before i forget Abby had her one month check up today. She weighed in at 10 lbs 3.5 oz and 21.75 inches long.
I really do not like the pediatricians out here...but i am kinda stuck with them. They just seemed not to care about anything i had to say and chewed me out for letting Abby sleep in my bed. I miss our doctor in Utah. I brought up concerns to which they just jumped over. Maybe an hour drive is worth it to get a better doctor.....I just want someone who cares about my baby and thinks they are as great as I do!

3 comments:

C, J, T, and M said...

I love my pediatrician so much that I still go to Utah County. Its about an hour! :) I dont think its too far to go for a doctor.

Unknown said...

I'd do the hour drive! They are always there if you have an emergency but for regular check-ups, I'd make the drive! Nothing is better than a great pediatrician who you trust and who trusts you.

And maybe after they've had a c-section (or 2) and know what recovery is like, then they can criticize you about her sleeping your bed. I did the same thing with Ryker and wouldn't change a thing!

Mary said...

I agree with the above comments. You need to feel comfortable with your child's doctor and know that the doctor really cares about you and you're more than just a number.