Saturday, November 17, 2012

Gratitude a day #17

Today I am grateful for date days! My good friend and old roommate was in town and we decided to get together at City Creek. She has an adorable little girl Abby's age. I decided to just bring Abby with me and leave Jackie with Derek so they could have some good time together. Abby was SO excited for our date. She wanted to get all dressed up and looked adorable. :) 
We had SUCH a fun day together! She loved playing with her new little friend, and I had a blast seeing my old friend. After we were all done Abby told me she did not want to go home yet. She needed more mommy time. I could not say NO to that! So we went shopping and walked around the mall more. We talked and walked hand in hand. It was so nice to get to see her outside of her sister, and spend a lot of time together just the 2 of us. 
When we got home the day only continued to be more perfect as we spent time together as a family laughing and playing. :) 

No comments: