Saturday, November 3, 2012

Gratitude a day #3

Today I am thankful for temples. I love my little family so much! I would hate to think that we would no longer be together after death. It is such a blessing to me to know that they are mine forever. I am so glad that I meet a man with the same goal to get married in the temple and to live a life that will keep those covenants in our life's.  Our world has became a very scary and wicked place. Raising kids right now makes me realize how important it is to teach them young about the blessings of the temple and show them how to act to go there someday. I know I do not go enough, but each and every time  go to the temple I feel so at peace and everything in the world just seems right. I love knowing that when our little boy is born he will already be part of our eternal family. :)

No comments: