Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What i am thankful for!

Right now this makes me extremely happy! I cant believe gas prices have gone down more then $2!!! It makes driving affordable again! Instead of over $60 to fill our tank it only costs $30! I hope everyone else is enjoying the LOW LOW LOW gas prices! Now i am just waiting for it to go to $0.99 like it was when i started driving! ;) but i guess for now i will just be happy its under $2!

As thanksgiving nears i ask you all what is something you are thankful for? Please tell me :)

5 comments:

Patrick, Adrienne, Isabella, & Makenzie said...

i'll be sure to let patrick know. haha

Danielle said...

amen sista! haha....paid $2.03/gallon yesterday for matt's car. mine still is $2.29/gallon but i'll take it! haha, love ya!

Mary said...

Yay for cheap gas! Well, cheaper anyway. :)

Jennifer said...

I'm thankful for YOU! Really, you are one of my very best friends. You don't even know how much I love having you around to talk to all the time. I'm so grateful that you are in my life!

Caitlin Carroll said...

Have you seen my husband?? Yeah, him I am thankful for.