So i am at work and its slow and i got started in to thinking about the little life lessons i have learned lately so i decided to write them down here so i do not forget!
10. You will never have enough time in life do do everything, so prioritize and decide what is really important and do that first because if the other things don't get done you wont care, but if you miss the important things you will be sad
9. Nothing will ever go the way you anticipated. It might go better it might go worse, so just be ready for anything
8. There is always someone who you can help. No matter what your situation is, how bad off you are there is always someone who is in need of your help! So forget about your troubles and help someone else it will make you feel better!
7. The Church will always be there. Where ever you go the church will always be there it is the same no matter what country or language its in. Go weekly and you will be happier and feel more peace
6. Pay your tithing first and you will have enough money. Somehow as long as you make sure that is the first check you write, everything else works out. I think its a way of saying keep the Lord first, because as long as you do he will make everything okay. Things will come your way, it might take a while it might get scary but the Lord will make sure EVERYTHING works out and it will, if your waiting for something to happen don't worry or stress just be patient the Lord has his own time line but i promise you pay your tithing and do what you should and the Lord will work everything out!
5. Crap happens. No matter what you do, or how good you are bad things happen. They are there to teach us and to help us grow, we can not escape trails, but we can use them to learn and to grow.
4. Having a close relationship with your family keeps you happy. God put us in families for a reason, they are there to help us and support us! Use them, and love them! Always make time for family!
3. Once you have kids you will never have enough alone time. Whether its with your spouse or just your self, once you have a kid you will never have enough alone time, so enjoy it while you can and welcome the change when you get it! And of course make sure you get a sitter now and then and get out of the house and have some fun with the love of your life!!
2. You will think love your kids/spouse as much as possible but you can always love them more! I am always amazed at how much my love grows for Derek and Jackie it seems like the littlest things make me love them even more!
1. You can never get enough hugs and kisses from your kids! Enjoy every hug and kiss from your kids, because they get big so fast, give them hugs and kisses as often as possible, and play with them as much as possible, turn off the TV and spend time with them!!
I love all you guys out there! I am so glad for friends and family that love and support us! If any of you guys are going through a rough time hang in there I promise things will turn up and you will be able to make it through what ever you are going through as long as you stay close to the Lord!! Don't stray from his path because it will make it that much harder to get back on track! If any of you guys need anything just let me know!