Thursday, April 23, 2009

some pics of the cute little one!




Wow bloger WILL not let me change pic position! Anyway here is derek all dressed up for graduation!


Here is our little girl!! somehow that means girl lol something about 3 lines
Here is her arm the leg does not show up too good on my picture of a picture



Here is my prego self :)



HEre is her cute face and little foot :) She was QUITE active during the ultrasound and would not hold very still...only held still while they were looking at her heart :) Anyway everything looks good she looks healthy!!
Now we just have to decide on a name me and Derek can not agree....if ya got any good Girl names let us know

4 comments:

Danielle said...

love the pics and you look great jess! so excited for you guys-what a fun week! :)

Stephanie said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited for you. Now both of my boys will have girl friends:)!

Velma said...

Briana/Breanna Marie,Jennifer,Bianca,Monica,Susan,
Christine,Tina,Jeannie,Brenda,Julia
Judy,Christie,Crystal,Dawna,Melissa
ect.

cherigarner said...

You two did great with Jackie's name. I'm sure you will agree on something cute by September! I love your blog and pictures! We are so excited for another granddaughter!