Tuesday, April 14, 2009

well what do you feel

I keep getting asked the question, "so do you think its a boy or a girl?" When i tell them i have no clue what i think it is they ask me well what do you feel?? Honestly i have no clue one way or another, i don't feel one way..I feel like i am pregnant...i feel like my body has been taken over...but beyond that i don't have any way to believe one way or the other....it was the same with Jackie. I had no idea going in if it was a boy or a girl. Derek thought it was a boy.....he was wrong. He thinks its a boy this time too, who knows if he will be right. So for now we will all have to wait to figure out what this thing is growing inside of me!!! lol Guess its not too much longer still i am impatient and wish like a lot of other prego moms i could just know what is in side of me!

On a happy note, the morning sickness is almost gone! It still comes back some days but its MUCH better!! Heartburn is still constant but i am learning to eat dissipate it all, lol i guess i have decided i just need to suck it up and deal with it! I am more tired then ever! I know the 2nd trimester you are supposed to get a break from that, but with working full time then trying to pull full time wife/mom duties....i don't think that will go away for a very long time ;)!!! I have not lost any weight in the past three weeks :) YAY! lol

3 comments:

Danielle said...

glad you're starting to feel better! so do you have your appointment set for the gender ultrasound? if so, when is it?

i'm the same way you are with gender. i had no clue with either. and didn't pretend to either. lol. i just usually picked the opposite of whatever matt said for when people asked. hope all is well with you guys...loves!

The Petterssons said...

So glad you're feeling better. I was never sick with Cassie, so I don't really understand the whole morning sickness. I am scared to get pregnant again because I'm afraid that I'll have every sickness that I never had with Cassie!

Caitlin Carroll said...

Ugh... I feel you. SOOOOOOOO glad it's over.