Thursday, October 7, 2010

a slight love affair

I have a slight love affair with the blog our best bites really i am in love i just made their potato soup last night oh my its so tasty!

My favorite thing about their recipes, is i don't have to really change things up! (if you know me you would know i never follow recipes i always change them around!) some of my other favorites i have made recently


Garlic Artichoke Dip

Quick and Easy Mexican Dip

Pizza Rolls  (which i also made a breakfast version for the young men and they all loved)

Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos

 Baked Breakfast Taquitos with Lime-Chipotle Dip

English Muffin Breakfast Pizzas

 

Oh and I guess did change up a few of these since its kinda add what toppings you want :) and i added spinach to the artichoke dip because its my FAVORITE thing ever!


I check this blog daily :) its my favorite hope you guys like it too!

No comments: