Monday, November 14, 2011

Gratitude a day #14

Today I am grateful for my husband.

yeah you would think i would put a picture up, but there are not any on my work computer and I do not feel like downloading one right now :)

Derek is my perfect match.  He is my other half.  He is amazing for me.  He knows me better than I know myself.  He knows what I need, what I want, and how to handle my crazy.  (trust me there is a lot of crazy in me:))

I am so grateful he is a strong member of the church, I am so grateful he wants to spend time with my kids and I.  I am so grateful he cares that we are happy,Ii am so grateful he does things to assist me.

I love that we can just hang out and watch sports and consider that a fun family time :).  I LOVE that for our anniversary we just went and watched BYU beat Ole Miss.  I love being lazy with him.  I love just hanging out.  I love that he works so hard.

I love his sense of humor.  I know not everyone gets him, but I do (most times!) and I love that he keeps me laughing.  Life is no fun without laughter and we sure have lots of it at out house!

Jackie and Abby sure adore him! I love all the fun games they play that our just theirs.  I think one of my favorite things to do is to watch them play :)

I love my husband.  I am so happy that we found each other and that i was lucky enough that he asked me to marry him.  Some call us crazy for making such a huge decision after knowing each other for only 3 months, but i do not regret it.  Its been an awesome 6 years 2 months 11 days.  ;)

So yes I am super grateful for Derek and all he is and does.

3 comments:

Hayley Parker said...

today is day 14 love :) tomorrow is the halfway point. dont worry. i totally thought it was tuesday after i read this... and then remembered its monday. boo...

The Stells! said...

haha oops! thanks :D

Danielle said...

you two sure make a cute couple!