Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Gratitude a day #9

Today I am grateful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  I would be lost in life with out His gospel and His church.  My week would not be complete with out attending church, and my days are not as good when I leave out scriptures and prayer. 
I know he is always there for me.  I know he is always guiding me.  I know is always mindful of what is going on.  I know he has a plan for me.   I know he loves me.  I know he died for me.  I know he suffered for my sins and tribulations.  I know he knows my pain.  I know he understands my joy.  I know he knows me.  I know he knows whats best for me. 
I love him with all my heart, and I will strive everyday to be just a little bit better, to be a little bit nicer, to give a little more unselfishly, to love my children a little bit more, to play with them just a little bit more. 
I am forever grateful to him and his life and his work.  Because of him  i can have my family forever. 

No comments: