Friday, November 18, 2011

Gratitude a day #18

Today I am ever grateful for Temples! Because of this building and 9/3/05.  The 3 people (plus a whole lot of others!) who mean the most to me in this world will be with me forever!

I am ever so grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  I can not imagine only having my family for this life.  The fact that they will be with me in the next life brings such a sense of peace.  Families are pretty great, so today I am going to take a moment to hug each one of my kids just a few more times.  (i would hug Derek but i wont see him until tomorrow ;))

I hope my friends out there know how much I love my church.  I am so grateful its apart of me and my life.  I hope and wish everyone can obtain the blessings of eternity with their family because really is anything in this world more important?

No comments: