Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Gratitude a day #15

well its day 15 the half way point.  I love doing this it really helps me be more upbeat and realize all the awesome in my life :) There is a lot of awesome and its over look a lot by all the bad.  If you know me, you know i try to be positive most the time, its my way to make it through life.  It helps me be better and happier.  SO YAY for making it to day 15...anyone think i can keep this up for the rest of the year? I would love to try! (oh so you read this yesterday on my blog...um your losing your mind, because i sure am not!  It was not there yesterday.....)


Today I am grateful for Family

I feel SO lucky to have so much family.  My situation has blessed me with so much of it! My parents divorced when i was younger, and both remarried,  so i count my self has lucky to have so many people who love me and who i love!

I love having family to turn to in time of need, to pick you up when you are down, to offer a shoulder to cry on, to help you when you need it, to support you and your kiddos.  Most of all I love knowing so many people care about me.  I also love having people to care about, because really what makes you feel better than helping those you love??

No comments: