Friday, November 4, 2011

Gratitude a day #4

Today I am grateful for my smiling sweet daughter Abigail.  Abigail is such a blessing in our lives!  She is so fun! She loves to play, and joke around.

She has brought so many smiles and laughs into our lives i do not know what we would do with out her! She adores Jackie and Jackie loves having a playmate! I am so glad we have 2 girls close in age so they can be there for each other (and fight as they get older ;)

Abby really is a huge blessing in my life.  When i am sad she is always ready to give me hugs or kisses.  Abby is always ready to be my little buddy,  she wants to be with me and do things with me.  I love it! She is always willing to help me.  She is very independent and likes to do her own thing  :) She has a HUGE personality and its so fun to watch her grow and compare the differences between my 2 kiddos!

No comments: