Saturday, November 7, 2009

what are you thankful for today

Recently I have needed to remember my blessings, I thought i should create a blog in which to write them so i can look back and remember them. I would love for others to join me in this blog in writing what you are thankful for! I know as we do this our lives will be blessed and we will not dwell on the negitive but on the positive the blog is http://whatareyouthankfulfortoday.blogspot.com/ if you would like to be an author on this blog leave your e-mail or send me an e-mail jessicac28@yahoo.com. I want to create a place for everyone to record things they are thankful for and to see what others are because sometimes i think it helps to see what other people think!

2 comments:

Celia said...

That's awesome. I would like that!! My email is celia1317@gmail.com.

It would be nice to be reminded of all the things I am thankful for when life gets hard. P.s I have a bassinet you can use for abby when you come. And a wedge too.

Velma said...

sayavel@hotmail.com...that is a cool idea Jessie...like your blog. Your mom has inspired me to begin my starting to mend my ways, and get back into making my body get healthy! Loved seeing her for 30 to 60 mins. this weekend. I love her tons!! Proud of her progress to get back into shape...she looks great!! Love, Velma