Friday, November 12, 2010

Gratitude a day #12

Today its pretty simple.  As I look at my darling girls eating their bedtime snacks i am ever grateful to be

A Parent

I love being a parent.  Nothing brings me more joy, than the look on my darling daughters faces when they light up with laughter.  I am so grateful to be given the chance to be a parent in this life.  I love to watch my children grow and myself as I try to learn how to be a better parent to them.  I pray daily that I can learn and grow and be better to my kids.  They are amazing little girls who have a lot to do on this earth, I only hope I can live up to the task of raising them up!
Being a parent has taught me more than i could ever imagine.  Mostly it has taught me how to be patient (well we are still learning this one!) its teaching me to become selfless, and its given me a glimpse at the love my Heavenly Father has for me.  So today I am giving a few extra hugs and loves to my kiddos as I put them down and remember how wonderful it is to be their mom!

No comments: