Friday, November 5, 2010

Gratitude a day #5

So far this daily post is working, I am having a hard time deciding what to pick from my life, its amazing me how easy it is to over look the little things in our life we are grateful for! Today I am grateful for

Jacquelyn

I am so in love with my sweet daughter. I do not think I could have asked for a better kid to be my first child!  She still has yet to go through terrible anything stage.  She is one of the sweetest little girls I have ever meet.  Jackie is always asking how she can be better, and what good friends/people do.  It amazes me how much I can learn from her.  She always gives such a great example of how to treat others.  She has a love for the church and I love that! 

Jackie always has a hug and a kiss for anyone who needs/wants one.  Jackie is a great little companion and will not let a conversation die down!  She will keep talking about everything and anything.  Its crazy to see my self in her as she gets older.  She keeps doing more and more to prove to Derek and I, how much she is my little clone.  Derek says it freaks him out but I love it! :) 

Tonight I was making her a tutu and she came up to me hugged me and told me how sweet I was.  While watching sprout she made her bed time wish, " I wish I wish my mommy will always be happy"  (this is her normal wish at night).  Last night she started talking about Christmas.  My first thought was she was going to tell me what she wants, but instead she was telling me what she wanted to get everyone for Christmas and asked what jobs she could do to get them gifts.

I am SO in love with my first born.  She is a HUGE blessing in my life, she makes everyday better and brighter.  I love her!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

WOW! Such a sweet little girl you have! :)