Saturday, November 13, 2010

Gratitude a day #13

We had a great day today! We got to go spend sometime up in SLC at the Discovery Gateway Children's Museum! (thanks living social for the $11 fam pass!)  So today II am grateful for

Family time! 

Due to our crazy work schedules and church obligations we do not have a lot of family time.  When we get it i relish it and LOVE IT!  We had a lot of fun at the museum...pictures to come later they are in the car with Derek at work.  After the girls had enough we got some Pizza from Dereks Parents 5 buck in Bountiful and went to their house to watch the BYU game.  And OH my my cougars played amazing! I am glad they have kicked their butts into gear and started playing better!

We came home had some yummy homemade soup and bread-sticks, and sent Derek off to work.  I love my little fam and anytime with them is wonderful.  I love watching Abigail experience new things and get so excited by everything.  I love listening to Jackie narrate (well most times!) her life and everything that goes on.  Her little questions and comments always make my day. And my sweet hubby, I love that he puts up with all my ideas on how to spend our family time.  

No comments: